One-to-one career coaching
Career coaching is designed to help individuals, both in and out of work, to maximise their career potential and to plan and prepare for their next career move.
The coaching covers the full job search cycle from initial planning and job search strategy to applying for jobs and preparing for job interviews. If you are attending an assessment centre then refer to the specialist coaching to prepare for an assessment here.
Each career coaching programme is tailor made but will generally include:
- A thorough review of your aims and objectives
- An audit of your key skills and experience
- A review of your key career achievements
- The preparation of a powerful and compelling CV
- Preparation and optimisation of your LinkedIn Profile
- Advice on searching for jobs using the internet
- Techniques to identify unadvertised jobs
- Using social media in your job search
- Applying for jobs
- Preparing for job interviews including competencyinterviews
A total of 10 hours of one-to-one career coaching to be conducted either face-to-face at my location in Guildford or yours or by ‘phone or SKYPE
Each of these areas can also be covered separately. If you have an interview coming up then you can choose to have a dedicated interview coaching session.
N.B. to get the best out of the one-to-one career coaching I will need to see a copy of your current CV plus details of any jobs that you have applied for or jobs that you intend to apply for including job advertisements and job specifications.
CALL: 01243 814 120 for a FREE initial consultation or use the contact form below. If available please upload your CV.